Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

The Beach

Image result for beachOne hot day my mums Cook Island friends and my family went to Bucklands beach. When we arrived Lasike and the boys ran and jumped into the water.

 I changed into my swim suit then I jumped into the water with my friend Angel. I was holding my friend Tai's shoulder. But Tai went under the water and I nearly drown so Tai carried me up.

 Tai put me on Tua's back. Tua carried me up and chucked me down in the water. I almost drowned but I landed on my feet. 

Then we had a competition on who makes the biggest and loudest splash. Tua came first, Lasike came second and I came last. Then we played piggy back fight in the water.

 Lasike was on Tua's shoulder, I was on Tai's shoulder and Angel was on Frankie's shoulder. 
Lasike came first, I came second and Angel came last. After that we got out of the water. 

Angel was too young to walk with us to the changing room, so she had to change with her mum. I was walking on the grass because the foot path was so hot. When we arrived at the changing room Frankie and I changed together.

 The boys were changing outside. Before we left the changing room I washed my feet on the tap, so I can walk on the path because the grass had prickles. When we arrived at the car Nga drove us to the ice cream shop to get some ice cream. I had cookies and cream flavour. Then we went home. 

I love going to the beach because it is a place that can cool you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.