Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Orienteering was a lot of fun!


On Thursday the 30th of March, Leon and Irene came back to our school to lead us for our second to last lesson of Orienteering. We received our maps and ran around stamping off our paper with the controls. I didn't run around checking all the controls, I used the map because it was a lot faster and easier to reach the controls. The maps that we have received this week was a lot harder than last week's. Once my paper was full of holes, I ran straight back to the double circle sign on the map (this was our finish line). I came 5th in my class and I felt exhausted. We laid on the grass for a little while afterwards. I helped my friend Pauline because she looked very lost. Then we walked to class. I had a lot of fun!

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a verbal recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record a brief recount of our third Orienteering lesson.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Leo,
    I really loved the video you have posted up, I think the last time I did orientation was properbly when I was a year 4 or 5?? But I don't know. I loved how you explained what happened and who led your second to last orientation part.

    It sounds like you are very having a very nice time.

    From Kura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.