Pages

Sunday 14 May 2017

This is fun! I should do this more often!

On Friday the 28th of April, I took my two nephews to the mall to spend some quality time with them.

Image result for lynn mall
In the morning, my dad woke us up so we could get ready to go out. My dad drove us to my cousins building in our large black and grey Jeep. When we arrived at their house, my two nephews ran out squealing, "Grandad! Grandad! Grandad!" Their mum looked very delighted when we left the house and we drove off blasting as we blasted music through our speakers.

On our way to Lynnmall , we saw some of our Chinese relatives. When we arrived at Lynnmall, my two nephews Nicholas and DeAngelo dashed out and waited for my dad to hold their hands while they crossed the road. Ck and Nicholas raced indoors and jumped into a toy Ice Cream truck.

After a little while we walked to the food court. My nephews wanted McDonalds so we all got Mcdonalds for lunch. I got a quarter pounder with a frozen fanta. After we munched on our food, we walked to the outside of the mall because we wanted to explore the shops that were outside the mall. However, there were very few things for us to play on . We took a lot of photos, the photos were mainly Ck because Ck was hogging the camera and he was acting as if he was a model.

Afterwards, we left the mall and went to Pak'n'save. We bought snacks for the movie that we were going to watch. We bought chips, drinks, chocolate and ice blocks. When we got home, I arranged a movie for us to watch and we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle.

After the movie ended , we gobbled up our because we were all really hungry because we were all really hungry. We had curry and rice for dinner. Straight after dinner, we all slumbered off as we were all feeling exhausted. Today was a very amusing day.

My favourite part of the day was when we ate the curry and the rice because it was very mouth-watering and full of flavours .

Learning Intention: We are learning to develop our vocabulary bank.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use a thesaurus to find interesting and descriptive words to describe my time with my nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.