Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My last day of badminton

AWW!!  Its the last day of Badminton!!

First we had a warm up. I played stuck in the mud. To play it, you need 2 taggers. All the students need to spread out. 

After that I practised to hit the shuttle. I got better and better.

Then I got the net out. I had to get in groups of six. My group was all girls.

We played Rally Waves. Eti, Mana, Justice, Mary and Akesa were in my group. Eti and Mana were the first people to verse each other. Eti scored lots of points. 

After that Justice had a turn. She tried her best not to lose but then she lost. I said that Eti was the best player in our team.

Later on Coach Ben said it was the last session and I said aww.



Finally we went back to class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.