Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Athletics day

Hurray its athletics day!!

Today is athletics day. Hurray! 
                     
First Mrs Bullot put us in our houses. Then we started racing. I ran like flash and I came first.

After that Yr.4 and under went to the top court to play tabloid games. I was the leader in my group. I liked Sr Evalesi's game the best because she did tin bin bowling.

 I like it because I got a strike. Then Mrs Bullot blew the whistle and said it was lunch time, then we prayed and grabbed our lunch. After lunch was tug of war.

 It was Rata vs Rimu, and Rimu won. When Kauri and Totara pulled the rope everybody jumped on the field and cheered for Totara but Kauri was so strong that they won. I was a bit angry. 
After that Mrs. Bullot announced the winner. 

Rata won but at least we came second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.