Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

What I am good at

Do you know what I am good at?

I am good at playing Netball. I can shoot the ball into the hoop. I can defend the ball from others and I can catch it without
dropping.

At home, I am good at baking. I can help my brother knead the dough. I can butter the tray and put it in the oven without burning myself. I am good at cleaning the house. I vacuum the lounge, the office and rub off the drawings on the wall. I am good at hanging the washing. I can put the clothes on the washing line and peg it.

At school, I am good at subtraction and division. I can count up to one thousand and write the numbers in words. I am good at reading. I can read and understand the story. I can ask questions about the story and find the answer in the book that I read and publish it on my blog. I am good at writing. I can put capital letters and pull stops in the right place. I can make my story interesting by using a hook, and adjectives. I can publish my stories in my blog. 

This are all the things I am good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.