Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Sylvia Park was fun!

On Monday the 6th of February, I went to Sylvia park with my friends Alisha, Bailey, Walo, Jack, Sapphire, Ella and my brother Lasike.

I took the train to Sylvia Park with my best friend Alisha and my brother CK. We met up with my friends outside Pak n Save. Once everyone has arrived, we took a picture together.

First we walked to the food court to get soething to eat. We each bought a Big mac from MacDonalds. Once we finished eating, we all bought a drink because we were thirsty.

Next, we walked to the arcade at the movies to play some games. My best friend Alisha and I took 4 photos in the photo booth. My favourite photo was the photo that we did the dab pose.

After, we played the games, we walked to the Nike store because my friend sapphire wanted to get a Nike hat. Then we walked to Foot Lookers because I wanted to buy my brother, my bestfriend and myself Adidas superstar shoes.

After a while, we walked to McDonalds because we all wanted to get some frozen Fanta. After we bought our drinks, we walked to Noel Leeming to buy my friend a new phone case because she needed a new one. She also bought a clear, transparent phone cause, to go with it.

Eventually, my dad picked my brother and I up. We all said our goodbyes and drove back home. I couldnt wait to see all my friends on Tuesday.

My favourite part of the day was when I bought my Adidas superstar shoes because I have been wanting the pair of shoes for a month now.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use appropriate language features in our writing.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use sequencing words in my recount to describe my my weekend at Sylvia Park with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.