Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

School Holidays

                       School Holidays

Have you been to One Tree Hill?

During the holiday I went to One Tree Hill with my dad and brother. We had a family gathering. 

We waited until everyone arrived because we can't start with out our family. When they arrived, all the food was cooked so we started to eat. I was hanging with my cousin Nunga. 

I went for a walk with all my cousins and my brother Lasike. Next we played tag with my uncle Ringo. I asked my dad if I can get my ball from the car, so we can play. 

Then we played catch. My cousin Nina is very good in catching the ball. Finally we went home and had a sleep because we were exhausted.

I had fun at the family gathering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.