Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

What is your Taonga?


On the 7th of April, Mrs Taihia Brown and Siliga from Art Learning Space came to Room 7 to teach us art. We made a brainstorm about the meaning of Taonga. Taonga is something important or special to someone. After that, we drew symbols that represented ourselves or something that belongs to us. My symbol was a necklace that my grandpa made as a gift to my family before he died because it is something that my family has kept for a long, long time and it helps us to remember him in our hearts. Mrs Taihia Brown and Siliga soon had to leave but we were all so happy that we learnt something new.
Learning Intention: We are learning to understand the process of making an art piece.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record the steps that we took to create symbols that represent us using Blabberize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.