Pages

Sunday 3 July 2016

When was your last sleepover?


Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount using the Introduction, followed by the events and the conclusion about my sleepover. 
Image result for finding dory
On Friday the 24th of June, my little cousin Anastacia came to my house for a sleepover. She was staying until Sunday.

First we went shopping for food. We bought some popcorn, chips, water, lollies and fizzy drinks.

When we got home, my older sister sorted out some movies ready for us to watch. My mum pulled the table to the side to make more room for us to sleep. I grabbed some blankets and pillows and laid them out for us to sleep on.

After that, we all laid down on the layer. I was very relaxed. My mum put all the food on the tables so that it won't fall on the bed.

We watched High School musical 1, 2 and 3. We also watched Finding Dory, Adventures in babysitting, picture this and Abduction.

My favourite movie was Fining Dory because he was back with his family at the end of the movie.

We ate and watched until we had finished all the food. We also drank a lot of water.

It was six o'clock so my sister and I grabbed our phones and decided to make Musical.lys, I made 3 and my sister made 4. Then I turned off the light and continued watching our movies.

Soon it was eight o'clock so we brushed our teeth because my cousin Anastacia sleep early. My cousin and I slept at eleven thirty and my sister slept at twelve thirty. How ever when my mum put more layers on us  (because we were cold), we all woke up. We said goodnight, to my mum and she kissed us all.

 Whjile my mum kissed us, she found out that there was a ball of fur next to us and it was my cat. My mum patted my cat,  my cat said"Meow," and then she dozed off. We soon dozed off to sleep as well.

 My favourite part of the day was when my cat was sleeping with us because it is cute and cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.