Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

WOW! I am very clever in coming up with new ideas!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the language feature of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I group my ideas in order using paragraphs of our Thursday art session.


On Thursday the 30th of June, Siliga and Salome came back to our class for our tenth art session. When they walked in, we all welcomed them back to our class.


Then Salome arranged the tables, one was the painting table, one was the not finished table, one was the drying table and one was the glueing table.


When Salome and Siliga said, "GO!" I ran to the glueing table because one of my spots for the ladybug had come off. Right after Siliga glued my spots on my ladybug, I went to the painting table to paint my insect body red. Salome gave us some ideas of how we can make our bugs better. She said that when we have finished painting our bugs, we can go to her and she will spray paint our sculptures to make it better because some of our bugs were made of plastic and the paint didn't really work on the plastic.


When I finished painting the body of my sculpture red, I painted the spots black. I painted the whole body first because I had an idea in mind. My idea was that if I painted the body of my sculpture and finish it off with the paint, then Salome could spray paint it all red for me. After that, I can paint over the red paint the black spots and the face for my insect. I had a feeling that this would make my ladybug even better than my first attempt.


Right when I was about to give Salome my sculpture to spray paint, SIliga screamed, "Pack up time!" so we all rushed around the classroom trying to get the classroom clean as fast as we can. I was the last one to sit down because I had to wiped the tables because there was paint all over the tables. It was very hard for me to get the paint off. Eventually the classroom was spotless.


Then we all said, "Thank you Siliga and Salome for helping us to finish our sculptures!" Then Salome told us that we will be having a shared lunch next Thursday in the last week of the Term. I was very excited because it was my first shared lunch in Room 7 and my brother said that there were fun times when they had shared lunch.

My favourite part was when I came up with my idea for making my ladybird better because I thought I was very clever in coming up with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.