Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

Saint Anthony, hear my prayer!


















O my God, may the pious commemoration of St. Anthony, your confessor and proctor, give joy to your Church, that she may ever be strengthened with your spiritual assistance and merit to attain everlasting joy. Through christ our Lord.
Amen

Dear Saint Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. Saint Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve for those who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus attaches to confident prayer. Franciscan Mission Associates

Dear St. Anthony please come around something is lost and it cannot be found.

Learning Intention: We are learning to develop our understanding of how we can honour the Saints.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record a Litany to honour Saint Anthony using Screencastify.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.