Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Jesus is the light of the world

In the Gospel of Saint John, there are eight statements known as the ‘I am’ statements.Use the scripture references to locate these to complete the table below.


Scripture Reference

Name
John 6:35
I am the bread
John 41
I am the Samaritan woman
John 48
God is love
John 8:12
I am the light of the world
John 9:5
I am in the world, I am the light of the world
John 10:7
I am the gate for the sheep
John 10:9
I am the gate
John 10:11
I am the good shepherd
John 10:14
I am the good shepherd
John 10:36
I am the son of God
John 11:25
I am the resurrection and the life
John 14:6
I am the way, the truth and the life
John 15:1
I am the true vine




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    This is a very nice peice of work and I really enjoyed reading it.
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.