Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Learn more about me!













Hi, I'm Ruby-Lupe, I am 13 years old & I am a year 8 student currently attending Saint Patricks School. My favourite animal is the crocodiles (KrogodileZ). I am Tongan, Fijian and British. My dad is a retired bodybuilder who use to compete for the WFF NABBA Nationals. He owns a Tongan business paper and has recently started a family memorial business. My mum is a housekeeper at a hotel in Parnell. I belong to Saint Anthony Parish and I am the only girl Altar Server. I attended a Tongan kindergarten in Glen Innes called "Lou'olive" where I learnt more about my culture, how to present my culture well and to show respect and have pride to my Tongan culture. I enjoy learning all of the curriculum subjects but Maths is my weakest. I attend Pakuranga Intermediate for Technicraft where we learn different subjects such as Science, Food Tech, Visual Arts Tech and Hard Materials Tech. I am currently attending a Manaiakalani digital school in East Auckland. (Manaiakalani means Hook from Heaven). I'm partly excited to graduate this year, I am ecstatic about graduating because I get to start a new chapter in life and experience new things but I'm also intimidated to see what the future holds for me. My inspirations are my first and second mothers, my cousins and my siblings. I also look up to Tupac Amaru Shakur, his music and his quotes inspire and help me. "I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a brighter day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it. - Tupac In the future, I'm looking towards a career where I can interact with and serve people. I want to prove those that doubted me and didn't believe in me wrong by becoming a flight attendant, where I would get the opportunity to interact with diverse people and address their needs while travelling the world. I would like to become a flight attendant that way I could travel to many different places and discover different ethnicities. If this doesn't work out for me then I would want to become a social worker where I can help and inspire my younger audience. I want to be a neighbour to whoever needs my help. I want to protect and support families that need assistance. I want to help solve problems. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God" That is all from me, I hope to blog with you all soon! -Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Hi My name is Leevy and I go to St Patricks school in Greymouth. I really like this presentation about you. I think you put a lot of information in and now I know a bit about you. Maybe next time you could put it into a different presentation to make it more interesting for your reader. Is your full name Leolupe or is it Ruby-lupe?

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.