Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

Hey you! Let me tell you about my first week as a year 8!

This year has started off good and great. We have 2 new teachers! How exciting is that? Mrs George and Mrs Agnew. Unfortunately this is my last year as I'm year 8. I've spent 9 years in St Patrick's School. This week has gone by so fast, but we managed to squeeze in a good amount of learning and fun! Let me tell you what I think about my first week as a year 8 in Saint Patrick's School. It felt weird without the 2018 year 8 at school though - my boy best friend included.We were put into our classes which was pretty ordinary for the first week. We got to know little facts about our new teacher. We have 2 new students which was pretty exciting. The days felt short as the days became hotter and hotter. We played a few games in between blocks and some days we will sit under the trees on the field and read books. We are attempting to create a self portrait surrounded with kowhaiwhai patterns of our choice which will be hung up on the wall. Although it will for sure feel weird with our faces on the walls, at least our classrooms will standout from the others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.