Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

I'm so nervous about my presentation for the first of September!

On Thursday the 25th of August, Salome and Siliga came back to our classroom to take us for art. First, Salome gave us our instructions. Straight away, we all ran around trying to finish off our masterpiece.

Meanwhile, I grabbed some tape to stick the bottom part of my golf club together, because during the week, my golf club broke. Soon I taped my cups together, I grabbed the hot glue gun to secure them together.

After a while, I went to the painting station and asked some classmates who have finished to help me to paint my equipment. Alessandra, Punipuao and Tristan helped me paint.
When my golf ball and club was ready, I set it aside so that I could work on my golf tee which had also broke. I grabbed a bottle lid a skewer and glued them together.

Eventually, Salome yelled out pack up time, so we tried to clean up the classroom quickly. Finally, the classroom was spotless. Our masterpieces were done but we needed our cue cards. Salome said that we would have to finish our cue cards at home. Our deadline is by the following Thursday (the 1st of September). Afterwards, we all said thank you, followed by an end of day karakia.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use the appropriate language features of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I group my ideas in order using sequencing words about our Thursday art session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.