Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

I cant believe its the last session of Netball! :(

On a partly cloudy Thursday morning, Room 7 had our last Netball session. After we arrived,
Tina introduced us to her little sister Ana. For our last session we played a netball game. Tina wanted to see if we could use the skills that we have learnt for the last three weeks. We were divided into two teams and I was in the yellow team. We named our team The Dab, the other team was called the Blackies.

Image result for netballI was Goal Defence so I had to stand with Goal Attack from the other team. Our team kept losing our points because we kept stepping out of the yellow line. I tried to stay together with my partner but she kept running off. I kept defending my partner from getting the ball. Then Ana blew the whistle and it was half time.

I had to swap my bib with Kevin and I said, “Good luck!” Right in the middle of the second half, the next class came so we had to stop the game. Tina got out her phone and took a photo with our class. Then we high fived her and said, “Thank you.” Tina hugged me and said, “See you on Sunday” because we go to the same church.

We all said goodbye once again. We all sadly walked back to class.  I wish we could stay longer but we had to go. I wonder what  sport we will be playing next?

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a recount about our last session of Netball using sequencing words and past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.