Pages

Saturday 21 May 2016

I learnt how to dodge my defender in Netball!


Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record my recount of our second Netball session using Blabberize.

On Friday 13th of May, Room 7 played Netball on the top court with our coach Tina and her new assistant coach Lisa. This week we learned how to dodge, we learned it so that when we are playing Netball, we would be able to get past our defenders. We also played a game in the last five minutes and Tina gave all of us a number. When Tina shouted out our number, we had to run to grab a ball and pass it to every single person on our team. Once we have passed it to everyone in our team, we ran to the hoop and tried to shoot in a goal. Whoever shoots in a goal, got a point for their team. The other team won but I wasn't mad about it because everyone tried their best. Soon the next class came, we all put our hands in and gave our class a cheer. Then we said, "Thank you!" and happily bounced back to class. I wonder what skills we will learn next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.