Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

I hope my golf club won't fall apart during my presentation next week!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the language feature of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I group my ideas in order using sequencing words about our Thursday art session.

On Thursday the 18th of August, Salome came back into our class to help us to continue our art work. First Salome asked us how we were progressing with our art pieces. I was nowhere near finishing my art work, so I rushed around collecting the materials that I needed to finish off my golf club.

Meanwhile, I stacked some cups and taped them together. The tape wasn't strong enough to hold the cups together so I went to the glueing station. My classmate Justice told me that Salome was too busy to glue our items for us so  we had to do it ourselves. I told myself to be careful because the glue is very hot. Then I glued the bottom of the golf club to my golf club.

After a while, I showed Miss Chao my golf club and tested it out. The cups on my golf club fell apart so I went to the glueing station to glue them together again. Soon, Punipuao asked me if I needed help and I said yes and punipuao helped me glue all the cups together. Then Salome asked me to test my sport equipment. Salome Said to me that I am very creative and she told me to add some colours. When I had just limy equipment up onto the painting table, Salome called out that it was time to pack up.

We all rushed around the classroom, trying to pick things up and put them back in the right place. I cleaned the tables and tried to rub off the graffiti that was under the table. Everyone helped but we didn't finish in time because the classroom was very messy. We all said karakia together and said thank you to Salome.

Finally, we ran out of the classroom to go and line up outside Room 4 and 5 with our bags.

My favourite part was when Punipuao helped me to glue all my cups together to make my golf club because I was falling behind. I can't wait for the presentation next week and I hope my golf club won't fall apart during the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.